Wellness and Occupational Health Center
Our Health Examination Center at Rajthanee Hospital provides health check-ups to the public by recognizing and taking into account the importance of a healthy individual. Therefore, our comprehensive health check up program covers all areas according to gender, age brackets, genetic diseases, and other factors. Rajthanee Hospital is certified for quality according to the standards of hospitals and health services (Hospital Accreditation) in areas of Medical Services, Equipment, Advanced Technology, including the personal. Occupational Health Service, by a team of specialists and nurses, is ready to provide full service. Our center will meet the highest expectations, with precision, in all areas of medical service.
Health Check-up List
- Annual health check-up divided by age, gender, and other factors.
- Annual health check for company employees with onsite services.
- Health examination for health insurance
- Pre-employment examination
- Pre-placement examination
- Fitness for work examination
- Return to work examination
- School enrollment examination
- Examination for a doctor’s note
- Driver’s license examination
- Traveling abroad examination
- Work permit examination
Occupational Health Services
- Walk through survey for industrial facilities by Occupational Health Specialists to assess risks in different departments of factories. Data acquired from risk evaluation will determine health check-up for each department according to the assessment.
- Health check-up with Occupational Health Specialists.
- Medical Services provided by advanced Occupational Health Machines such as, Mobile X-Ray Vehicle, Hearing performance machine, Pulmonary function check, visual performance check-up, ect.
- Onsite medical service for company employees.
For more information about our services or a quote click here
Daily 07:00- 16:00
Building A, Floor 3
035-335555 or 063-2023855 341, 345
Dr. Supaporn MD
– Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Rangsit University, 2001
– Certificate in Occupational Medicine, Nopparat Rajathanee Hospital, Ministry of Public Health, 2016
Dr. Phannasak MD
– Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Srinakharinwirot University, 2006
Dr. Saran MD
– Doctor of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Thailand
– Certificate in Occupational Medicine, Department of Medicine, Ministry of Public Health