Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
Minimally Invasive Surgery operated by a team of specialists with technologically advanced equipment is an alternative surgery procedure that provides high efficiency and minimal invasion to the body. Recovery period is also greatly reduced in comparison to traditional open surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Thyroid Surgery
- Gallstone Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Appendectomy
- Minimally Invasive Chocolate Cyst
- Ovarian and Uterine Fibroid Surgery
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Surgery
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- Herniated Disc Surgery
- ACL Replacement Surgery
The prices do not include other expenses that may occur from complications from the surgery, pre- surgery and post-surgery diagnoses, personal health conditions, other specialist consultation, and blood transfusion.
The hospital reserves the right to change of conditions without prior notice.
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery, includes two nights of hospital stay 190,000 baht
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery with ligament repair suture, includes two nights of hospital stay 220,000 baht